When you want an easy way to cook turkey for Thanksgiving, consider cooking only turkey breasts! You can buy whole turkey breasts at most markets and you only have to roast them for about an hour. You’ll have a much more relaxing day, and the turkey will still be delicious and juicy with this marinade of sherry, garlic, white wine and Maggi seasoning (similar to Worcestershire or soy sauce). Use the low sodium version whenever possible!
Oven Roasted Turkey Breasts with Sherry & Garlic
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/8 cup Seasoning Sauce, low sodium (like Maggi, Worcestershire or soy)
- 4 pounds turkey breasts uncooked
- 2 large cloves garlic sliced
- COMBINE sherry, wine and seasoning sauce in large bowl. Place turkey in marinade. Cut slits in turkey breast; spoon sherry mixture over turkey. Press garlic into slits. Refrigerate, brushing frequently with marinade, for 1 hour. Transfer turkey to roasting pan; insert meat thermometer in thickest part of breast.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until an internal temperature of 180° F is registered on thermometer.