Pesto Linguine with Green Beans & Artichoke Hearts
Add color to your plate with this simple recipe for BUITONI Fettuccine with Peas, Leeks and Thyme. Using fresh or frozen peas and leeks, this understated pasta dish will become your new go-to recipe. Serve with a thin slice of crisp bread.
- 1 package Refrigerated Linguine 9 oz.
- 1 1/4 cups fresh green beans
- 1 container Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (or make your own)
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese 5 oz.
- Fresh basil sprigs
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, cooking green beans with pasta; drain. Transfer pasta and beans to large serving bowl; toss with pesto, artichoke hearts and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with basil.