Mango and Cider-Roasted Ham
Brown sugar, apple cider and mango nectar turn this ham into a delicious dish worthy of a place at the Sunday dinner table. Try this ham for a special family meal or for entertaining. A great choice for holiday meals.
- 8-10 pounds fully cooked smoked ham
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider or juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 head red or green leaf lettuce
- 1 can can pineapple chunks, drained 20 oz
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place ham fat-side up on rack in large roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. Combine sugar, nectar, cider, mustard and cloves in small bowl. Remove ham from oven; brush with 1/2 cup glaze.
Bake, brushing frequently with remaining glaze, for an additional 35 to 45 minutes. Remove ham from oven. Transfer to a large platter lined with lettuce leaves; arrange pineapple around ham.